- Available to all active members with continuous contributions for the last 6 months.
- Two recent pay slips and a copy of ID/Passport as relevant attachments.
- Debit note received from the Insurance Company indicating the premium amount to be paid.
- The loan is repayable within 6 month.
- The Interest rate of 1% per month flat rate or as may be determined from time to time by the Board.
- The Security of the loan is own deposits and guarantors.
- The payment is made directly to the Insurance Company.
The fundamental principle of a SACCO is mutual help- ‘Each for all and all for each’. Je, wewe ni member? #savings #loans @Kencreamsacco @LSKSacco @MaishaBoraSacco @DiasporaSaccoUS @comocosacco @SkySaccoLtd @BandariSACCO @MagerezaSacco @ImarikaSacco @BingwaSaccoKe @dimkessacco https://t.co/tN04jZ3tGA
Consumer loan has so much more: its BIGGER and BETTER...Get all house hold appliances and lipa pole pole . Check out the items on https://t.co/WhZv12dAHv.
usibaki nyuma..Mimi nishachukua je wewe? # https://hotpoint.co.ke/ #loans #jijenge #hotdeals https://t.co/wy86IUfGTn